I was tagged by Darla. Thanks to her for explaining this to me!
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. tobacco cropper
2. employee at a salad buffet
3. Parent's morning out teacher
4. teacher for the autistic
Four movies I can watch over and over and over:
1. Young Frankenstein
2. Groundhog Day
3. To Kill a Mocking Bird
4. Princess Bride
Four tv shows I like to watch:
1. Law and Order
2. Everybody Loves Raymond
3. Wednesdays with Beth on Life Today
Four places I have vacationed:
1. Capon Springs, WVa
2. Lake Winapasakee(?), New Hampshire
4. LA, California
Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Pasta primavera
2. carnitas crunchy tacos
3. fried shrimp
4. eastern NC pork barbecue
Four websites I visit daily
2. my friend’s blogs
4. I should visit my own blog daily, but alas, I don't.
Four places I would rather be
2. the Mountains by a river
3. Capon Springs
4. my mama's house
Four bloggers I am tagging
2. Not that Girl, This Girl
3. Three Men and a Mom
4. Jesus Girl
It is all about your hubby/man! (HUBS)
1. Who is your man? Doug
2. How long and you been together? 26 years
3. How long did you date? 6 weeks before he proposed. 11 months until we married.
4. How old is your man? 52
5. Who eats more? I try to let him.
6. Who said I love you first? He did.
7. Who is taller? He is.
8. Who sings better? He does!
9. Who is smarter? He is.
10. Whose temper is worse? mine
11. Who does the laundry? Me. I need to contribute to the relationship!
12. Who takes out the trash? Mostly me but sometimes he does.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.
14. Who pays the bills? Me
15. Who is better with the computer? He is.
16. Who mows the lawn? The lawn service.
17. Who cooks dinner? Me or the restaurant.
18. Who drives when you are together? He does.
19. Who is the most stubborn? Me
20. Whose parents do you like the most? Well, I like everyone the same. HAHAHA
21. Who kissed who first? We mutually decided we wanted to kiss. Our first joint decision.
22. Who asked out who? Doug asked me.
23. Who proposed? He did.
24. Who has more friends? We're about equal;each with a few close friends.
25. Who has more siblings? He does, with 4. I only have 2 brothers.