Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas at our house.


Trimming the tree.

We bought our elf ladder at a Christmas craft show when our firstborn was a baby. They stopped making the elves before our youngest was born so hers is unique.

Our star is like the one my husband remembers his family having on their tree. We've had ours for twenty years.

I made each of our Christmas stockings from a pattern I devised with my mom.
The kitchen


The Christmas village from my stepmother is set up in the dining room.


The living room tree
Thanks for stopping in and a blessed Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

I love the elf ladder, so cute!

Merry, merry Christmas!

Carol said...

I love that elf ladder! How fun!

Thanks for sharing with us. Merry Christmas!

Susan said...

It looks wonderful! I have got to go clean up my living room (never got done this weekend...too much facebooking, rumor has it) and then I'll be taking some photos. Did you link up to Boo Mama's Christmas Tour of 2008? The link is on my blog if you didn't.
Love ya and thinking about you today.

Shelley said...

Thanks for inviting me in, I've enjoyed my visit. I love the star - very unique.

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

Wonderful pictures and great tree. have a Merry Christmas!
Blessings,
Debbie

He Knows My Name said...

Everything looks so warm and inviting. Thanks for posting pictures. I also listened to your daughter's solo. I just love that song. She did a beautiful job!

PJ said...

Love the decorations. Especially the ones you have made!!!