Monday, April 28, 2008

Where have I been

I don't know where my mind has been lately. I forgot about my blog in the everyday of my life! I think that forgetting about it is probably an indication of how old I am.
I finished Breaking Free and I felt so panicked at the thought of drifting right back to my old self that I signed up to do Beth's online study on the Fruits of the Spirit. Which is how I ended up back on the computer and reading blogs and realizing I don't remember what's been going on but it's a lot.
My oldest graduates from UVA May 18!
My next son has, by God's grace, gone back to school, gotten a job and is moving into school sponsered housing-meaning he's giving up living with the girlfriend!
My oldest daughter has found a college she thinks she wants to attend.
The youngest is thriving at her school.
Day by day, waiting on the Lord and He always gives me what I need.

4 comments:

He Knows My Name said...

Kathy, you have some wonderful news!! I am so happy for you, especially your second son. great news about student housing, it's a step in the right direction. God is watching over our kids. I have to remind myself that almost moment by moment. hugs to you! ~janel

i need to do breaking free. i did believing god online and i loved it. take care. i'm sending you an email.

Susan said...

There was a lot more "shock and awe" by waiting to post all of this at one time! lol.

I'm so happy to read all of this, Kathy. I can't tell you the joy it brings to me to hear how well they are all doing.

Send me an e-mail and tell me where your daughter has decided to go. Shawn is definitely heading to Longwood in August!

Hugs...

Profbaugh said...

So are you getting excited??? Graduation is right around the corner. I bet you'll be the proudest Mama there.

Glad to see you back in the blogging world. You've been missed.

Much love,
~Cheryl

PJ said...

Wow! Those are some big happenings. Glad it's going well for you.