Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Packed, but not quite ready

We had a packing frenzy today-me, the girls and hubby. It's finally here, the final hour before "the China trip". I can't tell if I'm getting a little excited or just feeling a little sick. We leave in the morning for the airport at 8:15 am- even though the flight doesn't leave until 12:30.
I'm taking my bible study with me to work on during the flight. I also bought Amy Tan's novel Saving Fish from Drowning to read. And, my husband surprised me with an ipod. It's an awesome little thing; I understand why my kids like listening to one. It's like the music is just in your head. I'm as ready as I'm going to be for my grand adventure. We'll be gone 10 days and I'm going to try and keep a travel log so I can turn it into a travel blog. Ugh, my mind is going in a hundred directions. Better get to bed.

3 comments:

Darla said...

Of course I missed you before you left! My timing is terrible :(

I will check back when you get home..praying for you to have a good adventure! Love what you have done with your blog..and TRAVIS!! to listen to while I read..hey I might camp here for a while! :)

Profbaugh said...

I'll be praying for you and your family during your trip. I can't wait to hear all about it.

~Cheryl

Susan said...

Can't wait to hear about your trip!!! Hope you've recovered from jet lag.

Hugs...